Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I Thought a Year Ago....

Yesterday I learned that there was finally a name for my age group (those of us between Gen X and Gen Y): The Millenials. Sounds like a trippy 60s soul rock band.
Today I learned that there are no wine writers in the industry between the ages of 21 - 30. Today I decided to change that. No, I won't be writing for Wine Spectator or Wine Enthusiast, or even the Napa Valley freebie papers, but I will write here as often as I can. I'll tell you about my adventures in the world of wine (probably referred to later in this blog as WoW, because I know how many people dig acronyms), tastings, reviews, people I meet, and more.
Thirteen months later, I still have the same feelings - the thrill of working for a wine company and the fun of writing about an industry I love. This blog will be dedicated to the pursuit of the happy grape.

No comments: