Monday, April 7, 2008

Celebrity Wines - Chapter 1

Lil John has decided to take his private label-only wine and go mainstream. Awesome. Here is his official statement:

"I'm not no 'drink wine every day' kind of dude. I'm not like an expert, so don't ask me no questions ... I just like the taste. The wine is more nature: I wanted to not just have a direct connection, but make it just alittle bit more upscale than regular Lil Jon. This is not no ghetto Boone's Farm; this is some real wine."

(http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=25464)

If I had cash like that, and the means to create random wine labels, Iwould too. At least it's not "no ghetto Boone's Farm." Hey wait, what's wrong with a little Boone's?

4.7 corks just because this is so random.

No comments: